]H[ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points
Gryffindor:

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Slytherin:
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
Just some people :l EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
Just some people :l EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
Just some people :l EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
Just some people :l EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
Just some people :l EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
Just some people :l EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
Just some people :l EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
Just some people :l EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
Just some people :l EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne

Just some people :l

+3
Delta
Terri
Toby
7 posters

Go down

Just some people :l Empty Just some people :l

Post  Toby Mon May 04, 2009 6:58 am

Well, at school i am very intelligent for my age so im in top set, and i am very shy too.
Like if a teacher asks me a question my heart beats like way fast and i go red. Which really annoys me T_T. Sometimes i choose not to talk to chav's or people who are a lot more popular then I am. I don't talk for 3 reasons:
1) I am shy as you know.
2) I hate talking to chavs.
3) I find interesting that nobody really understands me.

So obviously they will take the piss virtually every time they see my face. I really can't stop being me and become very chatty and stuff because i cant.

Ever since i was little i have had this problem (I won't say what it is, as only my family knows about it.) So i have learnt to keep myself to myself, if i give away too much of me, they could find out about it. So when lots of people try to talk to me, i barely say 2 words to them. Sometimes i piss myself off.. I wish i was very open like im sure most of you are.

So.. back on topic. People take the piss, i have nerdish hair, very intelligent and shy.. so it's very easy for them to make fun of me based on those things. Everyday my confidence lowers.. im surprised i haven't turned emo by now.. but I have got used to everything. Everyday when i get home from a hard day at school i go straight on habbo. Until i go to sleep. Because habbo is the only place i feel i fit in properly. I have loads of friends. Lotte,Jason,Terri,Alex,Dave,Matt,Matt,Matt,Gary,Dave,Gabe.. anyway the list goes on. It feels so great I don't have to be the shy boy that I am. I can finally be the guy I have wanted to be. The life that i wasn't meant to have.

But the only thing that keeps me from being more active then I am now.. is my parents and homework. They are really strict about homework.. and i get about 5 pieces every night.. and it just makes me feel horrible.
You get up early.. go to school.. do lots of work.. come home.. want's to have a break.. has to do more work... done that I have to get to sleep.
I really HATE homework.. it's not like it's easy either..
I leave most of my homework till the sunday then hopefully do it all.
I would get in trouble by not doing it. But if i were to get an after school detention.. it would take me at least an hour to get home. So i generally feel like crap.
I really can't wait till summer.. urgh.

Anyway i've gone on for too long.. lots of people probably have this problem or one of these problems so yeah..
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Just some people :l Empty Re: Just some people :l

Post  Toby Mon May 04, 2009 6:59 am

Yeah.. most of this went off the original topic..
but it saves making more topics.
-yawn-
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Mon May 04, 2009 11:47 am

I kinda could relate to you. Like I'm shy/awkward around people mostly awkward and mostly with the ''Popular'' kids. Like i'm a whole different person outside of habbo

Terri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Mon May 04, 2009 12:51 pm

I used to get like that, id hardly fit in with others, but now its better cause i fit in with certain people at my new school.
as for homework, i hardley get any, but im meant to do lots of revision each night, and it sucks, try to spread it out a bit, and dont do more then two hours of work a night unless you have to, otherwise things do get sucking and stressfull
x_x
Delta
Delta

Location : Behind you, but when you go to see me, i will be gone, i am both everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

http://bisdak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Mon May 04, 2009 2:50 pm

2 hours is still torture for me T_T
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Scabbers. Mon May 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Toby Im shy.
Its bad
Im seeing a Doctor about it after my GCSE's to see if I have social anxiety, and tbh Im adament I have it.
I wasn't planning on registering on here till I saw this topic because I wanted to tell you your not the only one.
Smile
I know what its like to have 2 lives.
On habbo well, Iuno what you guys think of me but I can say what I want without the worries of face to face conversation.
Its weird, I can be funny, but in real life, my mind panics in situations and I cna't find anything to say.
I've been like it my entire life, and right now Its sending me deeper and deeper into depression each day.
I told my mum yesterday I wanted to see a doctor so hopefully I can get help.
I don't know if you might have social anxiety, but it is something you can get over and thats what I am planning and hoping for, to be able to go out again. Its only just recently I lost all my friends and stopped going out, now I just sit at home playing xbox and come on the forums.
The worst thing about it is, seeing people around you be better than you, it just made me hate myself.
Well, I'll shut up know, lol.

Scabbers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujifilm Mon May 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Scabbers. wrote:Toby Im shy.
Its bad
Im seeing a Doctor about it after my GCSE's to see if I have social anxiety, and tbh Im adament I have it.
I wasn't planning on registering on here till I saw this topic because I wanted to tell you your not the only one.
Smile
I know what its like to have 2 lives.
On habbo well, Iuno what you guys think of me but I can say what I want without the worries of face to face conversation.
Its weird, I can be funny, but in real life, my mind panics in situations and I cna't find anything to say.
I've been like it my entire life, and right now Its sending me deeper and deeper into depression each day.
I told my mum yesterday I wanted to see a doctor so hopefully I can get help.
I don't know if you might have social anxiety, but it is something you can get over and thats what I am planning and hoping for, to be able to go out again. Its only just recently I lost all my friends and stopped going out, now I just sit at home playing xbox and come on the forums.
The worst thing about it is, seeing people around you be better than you, it just made me hate myself.
Well, I'll shut up know, lol.
Totally, I feel really unconfortable talking about this but yeah. I have social anxiety and SAD depression and I have to take medication and stuff. Sucks.
Fujifilm
Fujifilm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Mon May 04, 2009 4:16 pm

man toby.
i was exactly the same way when i was in high school.
when people talked shit to me though i let them know that you dont fuck with me.
ive got asperger syndrome, a form of autism.
so im brilliant at certain aspects of studies but horrible at math and remembering formulas. i never did my homework but aced tests.

i used to come home after school every day, hop on habbo and do some SWRP.
if i wasnt SWRPing i was djing.
i dj'd every night for about 3 years.

but what i can suggest for you.

Start doing your homework first thing when you get home, and use your computer to help you do so
Reason: you can have habbo open in the background and be talking to your friends and if you hear your om coming click over to the page that relates to what you are studying Very Happy:D. i used to do it allll the time.

haha but anyways another suggestion. learn how to throw a punch or act crazy.
if you dont know how to throw a punch.
if you are right handed ball your fist as tight as you can with the thumb in front of your mid knuckles.. turn sideways with it stuck next to your body so the person standing in front of you cant see it. wait till the right moment, (say they start laughing or turn around to look at their friends) flex your muscles in your right arm and throw your body weight into the punch, and make sure you hit them in the face. or hit them in the solar plexus and knock the air out of them.
if there is more than one and they are going to jump you, take one of them out and run like hell....
idk how to really explain this to you, but even if you get your ass whipped they will know not to fuck with you anymore.

also if you act like a crazy motherfucker then they really wont fuck with you.

heres how you do so.
wear a shirt thats easy to pull off over your head.
when they are picking on you, rip it off over your head and start screaming at them like someone in an insane asylum. like "come on you motherfkrs, im gonna fuck your world up right here and now. after that start punching something like the lockers, or headbutt the lockers (easy way to not hurt ur head, slam ur fist into the locker at the same time so it makes a loud noise but dont slam ur head hard). or jsut start screaming crazy cusswords or if you dont like to cuss, then just start screaming at them at the top of your voice,
they wont mess with you.
Kaleb
Kaleb

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Mon May 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Kaleb you sound like a teacher with the homework but i kinda agree and with the shy thing my friend has something like that and he talks to people about it or something else and after that hes happy, i dont know why XD.

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Tue May 05, 2009 10:54 am

James.. Im really bad. Well my i find it hard to express my feelings to my parents, so i have to go to this lady every week to let me feelings out to her. I've been going for THREE years, and I haven't said a single word to her.
I just write down how i feel, rather then speaking.

If i ever did try to stand up to someone, I would just stutter and make a fool of my self which made me feel worse. Every time i do something, I put a LOAD of thought into it, like i could be sitting in a class for 10 minutes trying to think of what to say to a teacher if i forgot my homework.

Coming home and doing homework and having habbo is hard. I usually fool my parents, i just play habbo then when i see them coming i switch it to my homework so they don't know.

Kaleb, i don't think violence will help me one bit, you fight fire with fire you get a much bigger fire. Like, if i punched a chav, he'd punch back and get all his friends to hunt me down and attack me. I normally tell a teacher if something like that happens, but people think of me as a snitch... so they still beat me up anyway.

And with most shy people i've found you always think of the worst possible thing that could happen. Like if i forgot homework.. i would be like "omg im getting an after school detention"
I just find life real hard..
My parents are putting pressure on me, about homework and it dosen't help. Im like
"I'll do it when i feel like it"
Then they get mad.

urgh.. just so annoying.
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Scabbers. Tue May 05, 2009 11:14 am

Toby wrote:James.. Im really bad. Well my i find it hard to express my feelings to my parents, so i have to go to this lady every week to let me feelings out to her. I've been going for THREE years, and I haven't said a single word to her.
I just write down how i feel, rather then speaking.

If i ever did try to stand up to someone, I would just stutter and make a fool of my self which made me feel worse. Every time i do something, I put a LOAD of thought into it, like i could be sitting in a class for 10 minutes trying to think of what to say to a teacher if i forgot my homework.

Coming home and doing homework and having habbo is hard. I usually fool my parents, i just play habbo then when i see them coming i switch it to my homework so they don't know.

Kaleb, i don't think violence will help me one bit, you fight fire with fire you get a much bigger fire. Like, if i punched a chav, he'd punch back and get all his friends to hunt me down and attack me. I normally tell a teacher if something like that happens, but people think of me as a snitch... so they still beat me up anyway.

And with most shy people i've found you always think of the worst possible thing that could happen. Like if i forgot homework.. i would be like "omg im getting an after school detention"
I just find life real hard..
My parents are putting pressure on me, about homework and it dosen't help. Im like
"I'll do it when i feel like it"
Then they get mad.

urgh.. just so annoying.

I didn't exactly tell my parents properly.
Im not close to anyone really, its sad there my parents and all, but i spose thats just what SA does to you. I was angry, and I just shouted it out because I was really anxious about walking through town. Now my mums like, "come and talk about it with us" I just ignored her, no thanks.
I don't wanna be a let down to my parents, but i spose I just am, I already have a brother with down syndrome, it must be hard for them not having a "normal son".
Anywho, that writing down what you feel sounds allright, I don't know If I'll do therapy, Im quite vague about everything right now, I don't even know how they are going to know if I have SA.
I hate my voice, its a big part about me being so shy, Im too worried that they won't hear me or understand me, I just don't bother.

How old are you if you don't mind telling me, Im 16.

I hate work too, Im lazy. I always put hw or coursework off to the last minute.
My work ethic sucks.
I hate school, its made worse because its full of chavs and idiots. Can't wait till I leave.

Scabbers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scabbers. Tue May 05, 2009 11:19 am

Its funny, I like plan my conversations with people before I talk to them, mind just goes blank in the actual sitaution.

Scabbers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Tue May 05, 2009 11:25 am

Im 16.
And i too leave work to the last minute.
It's not that I don't like my voice, it's just when i do speak it's really quiet and people have to ask what I said and i get embaressed.
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum