House Points
Gryffindor:
20

Hufflepuff:
0

Ravenclaw:
12

Slytherin:
8
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne


People Making Things Worse.

Go down

People Making Things Worse.

Post  Gary on Sat May 30, 2009 1:06 pm

I'm not going to go into specifics about this, and I know I left for a while and don't know all the details about what's happening, but something I can clearly see that the school if failing. I love ]H[ as much as anyone but my words are true. It's failing. I think this is because of certain people making things worse than they have to be here, Toby knows about all of this but i ask him not to name who I think it is yet. Now the rant actually starts:

Some of you people, including the SS, Staff and students are making the school fail worse than it already is by aguing amongst yourself and arguing over people leaving. Arguing about it and ranting over it all isn't about to bring people back to the school, people working hard to bring it back to its best is whats going ot make us a good Hogwarts again, I know that though I said ranting doesn't help, I hope ths one is going to have positive effect on everyone that reads it. Instead of complaining about things, work towards fixing them, fighting just makes more people leave nad makes tings worse. Thats what I'm getting at here.

Theres one things i don't like here, an I'm coming right out and saying it, is the way the SS handle things here. I like the fact they they vote about things and decide who gets positions fairly, but because someone got annoyed nad left for a day, Toby, doesn't mean they don't deserve their positions back. I left for around three weeks but here I am as a Mod again and as the Assistant Head Auror, what makes me so different from people like Toby? I had some personel stuff in real life, yes, but holding annoyance and stress against someone is just really stupid. If someone is going to stay loyal to the school even when they're annoyed and such, welcome them back and let them get on with things.

Now, heres the main thing I think is effecting ]H[ and I think we need a timetable like the old H had or a Class/Staff Organizer because at the moment anyone who has joined as a student is leaving within a week because no one teach's classes and hardly anyone leaves the main now. This is exactly how it all started last time but this time, I'm asking, no begging, you to do something about it. I'm not putting this all on the staff but on the students to, get ic with your friends, just because theres no class dosn't mean you guys aren't allowed around the castles, or to rp amongst yourselves. I'll be trying to get Ic as much as I can over the next week and hopefully someone will come ic with me nad we'll get something done here.

Now, we all know at H there was a big argument because Tina, I have nothing against her by the way, got a position because she was Matt's girlfriend in real life. We didn't like this at all and a lot of us complained about it. Jen came here and was made Dep. Headmistress, I have nothing against Jen but a few people I know don't really like her. She basically got her position because she knows Chris nad it's that she bad at it, it's just this is the exact same situation we where in last time. So what makes Jen's appointment different from Tina's? Jen has admin powers and some pople I know are scared to say something about it incase they get banned. No offence. Even worse than Jen's appointment is that of Kaleb. The guy wasn't picked because of a good app., he was picked through a poll because people like him, because peoplelike him doesn't make him goo at the job. At least one of the current SS is failing.

I want the school to do well but we need to stop arguing, hire some good staff and get out this rut ]H[ is stuck in. Thanks.

Gary.


Last edited by Gary on Sat May 30, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gary

Posts : 9
Points : 1
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Toby on Sat May 30, 2009 1:13 pm

I totally and 100% agree with everything he said.
avatar
Toby

Posts : 119
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Jason on Sat May 30, 2009 4:43 pm

jen did NOT get her position because of chris.

yes, He may of suggested her, However jen applied like veryone else did. From the applicants we had, she was the best choice.

Jason
Admin

Posts : 107
Points : 107
Join date : 2009-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Toby on Sat May 30, 2009 5:05 pm

Jason wrote:jen did NOT get her position because of chris.

yes, He may of suggested her, However jen applied like veryone else did. From the applicants we had, she was the best choice.
Alex was against the idea.
But he was asked by Chris to hire Jen.
avatar
Toby

Posts : 119
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Jason on Sat May 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Once again, Chris merely SUGGESTED.

The other SS at the time AGREED that she should be dep HM.

And the thing that makes you different, Gary, Is that you NEEDED to leave, and you did not leave for another school.

Jason
Admin

Posts : 107
Points : 107
Join date : 2009-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Gab on Sat May 30, 2009 9:17 pm

To be the devil's advocate, Chris's "suggestion" is almost like making the choice ^_^ And Kaleb was merely chosen because they wanted me out but looky now, how many of the original get gab out of HM have stayed? Yeah thought so. ^_^ Love you all especially Lotte and sister and Sarah <3333

Gab

Posts : 42
Points : 30
Join date : 2009-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Terri on Sat May 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Gab wrote:To be the devil's advocate, Chris's "suggestion" is almost like making the choice ^_^ And Kaleb was merely chosen because they wanted me out but looky now, how many of the original get gab out of HM have stayed? Yeah thought so. ^_^ Love you all especially Lotte and sister and Sarah <3333

Wha bout meee

-cries-

Terri
Admin

Posts : 71
Points : 52
Join date : 2009-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Gab on Sat May 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Love you too my ex wifey <333

Gab

Posts : 42
Points : 30
Join date : 2009-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Kaleb on Sun May 31, 2009 12:06 am

lmao, its so funny because people really do not know all that has happened clearly, or they misunderstand it.
i was chosen because i was best fit for the job, BECAUSE of my application, after all the apps were sent the people voted.
and it wasnt to throw someone out of power, if everyone recalls this ordeal has been taken care of and i believed to be settled.
after someone comes back from a long absence it seems, they spew out nonsense about the things that occurred that is false and shouldnt be taken as the truth, as it clearly is not.
why come here and bash on everyone, whenever you havent done anything it seems.
but its alright, go on ahead spewing your nonsense, this isnt politics, its a "roleplaying experience" and people like you try to take this WAY too far gary.
if this roleplay severely affects your life this bad that your OP was just rabble, then you might need to take a longer break from rp .... much longer than your last.

My admittance as deputy headmaster was legit and fair.
Jen is here for a reason
Jason is here for a reason
Terri is here for a reason.
and I am here for a reason.......

its threads like these that make people mad, you say you dont like people arguing, then what the hell is this topic for?????
all you do is bash on people.
lmfao
Your Hypocrisy Knows No Bounds.

_________________
avatar
Kaleb

Posts : 87
Points : 67
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 29
Location : Amascrilla Tejas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Gary on Sun May 31, 2009 4:13 am

I know it doesn't Kaleb but waht I'm saying is, it's how some people feel about this and I'm taking their opinion on this. It wasn't all put in therer by me, I haveno problems with you or Jen been in the SS but seriously, forget about that, the rest of the stuff in that post does make sense and as for "All I do is bash on people", the only two people specifically named in that post are you and Jen. If I'm honest, it was actually Toby who told me about all of this once I came back, so sdon't hold it all on me. Sorry if I judged off what I was told. It was wrong of me to do so and I apoligise, but once more, the rest of it does make sense. I made this thread to voice my opinions on things, along with those of others, I didn't do it have a personal dig at anyone. I know don't fully understand things that happened during my break but Kaleb, I don't know where you get off telling me to take "a much longer break", I was a member long before you. I'm not trying to start an argument, so if you want I'll lock this now nad have it done with it. Again, I'm sorry, I know i'm a hypocrit and took it too far this time.

Gary

Posts : 9
Points : 1
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Toby on Sun May 31, 2009 4:45 am

Kaleb to be honest, it was a popularity contest. Well you must admit some votes MUST of been from people that only chose who they like.
If the SS had thought it through they would of put us all through trial like they said they would then made the decision by themselves.

And Kaleb you say it's about the application. I doubt half the people who voted read it all. Because people are lazy or can't be bothered w.e.

Kaleb, don't you dare tell Gary to take a longer break. Gary is a great guy, and if anybody left here could turn around the school without power. That's Gary.
As he said he was here before you, and to be honest if Gary was in the running for DHM, he would of got it.
avatar
Toby

Posts : 119
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Kaleb on Sun May 31, 2009 11:58 am

Toby wrote:Kaleb to be honest, it was a popularity contest. Well you must admit some votes MUST of been from people that only chose who they like.
If the SS had thought it through they would of put us all through trial like they said they would then made the decision by themselves.

And Kaleb you say it's about the application. I doubt half the people who voted read it all. Because people are lazy or can't be bothered w.e.

Kaleb, don't you dare tell Gary to take a longer break. Gary is a great guy, and if anybody left here could turn around the school without power. That's Gary.
As he said he was here before you, and to be honest if Gary was in the running for DHM, he would of got it.


Lmao

Gary: i would stop listening to toby, hes been a bit crabby ever since he lost DHM, he says it was a popularity contest, he had like 2 less votes than me???? and im sory gary you havent been in RP longer than me maybe at ]H[, no maybe not at ]H[
and not in rp either.
how can someone whos been roleplaying for 5 years on habbo UK and US not be suit for a job, well thats not the matter of the main issue, the main issue im concerned about is that verbal diarrhea in this case has influenced someone to make a huge thread about it. and i am sorry for telling you to take a longer break, and welcome back.


Now for Toby:
the people knew i can RP and they know i would have been good for the job
for one im more mature than 3/4 of this rp.
two ive got 5 years rp exp under my belt.
three the people knew this and voted accordingly.
and yes if gary had ran for DHM im sure he would have won.
but who cares? everyone SS and all are busting their ASS trying to get things set up.
its really kinda hard when you lose almost all your members because some people dont get a position and leave because of it, thus their friends leaving.
hmmmm, nobody should be blaming anybody for this, its just a series of bullcrap thats going to keep dragging us down, just drop it?
take a breather and see whats going to happen.

_________________
avatar
Kaleb

Posts : 87
Points : 67
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 29
Location : Amascrilla Tejas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Lil Wayne on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Terri wrote:
Gab wrote:Gavin is so awesome. Yeah thought so. ^_^ Love you all especially Lotte and sister and Sarah <3333

Wha bout his awesomely wicked to the max of the monkey pwners rp skills

-cries-

x] I felt like it... Dont judge me D:

Lil Wayne

Posts : 109
Points : 122
Join date : 2009-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  ??HC?? on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Kaleb wrote:lmao, its so funny because people really do not know all that has happened clearly, or they misunderstand it.
i was chosen because i was best fit for the job, BECAUSE of my application, after all the apps were sent the people voted.
and it wasnt to throw someone out of power, if everyone recalls this ordeal has been taken care of and i believed to be settled.
after someone comes back from a long absence it seems, they spew out nonsense about the things that occurred that is false and shouldnt be taken as the truth, as it clearly is not.
why come here and bash on everyone, whenever you havent done anything it seems.
but its alright, go on ahead spewing your nonsense, this isnt politics, its a "roleplaying experience" and people like you try to take this WAY too far gary.
if this roleplay severely affects your life this bad that your OP was just rabble, then you might need to take a longer break from rp .... much longer than your last.

My admittance as deputy headmaster was legit and fair.
Jen is here for a reason
Jason is here for a reason
Terri is here for a reason.
and I am here for a reason.......

its threads like these that make people mad, you say you dont like people arguing, then what the hell is this topic for?????
all you do is bash on people.
lmfao
Your Hypocrisy Knows No Bounds.

Correction, Jason Left. Jen Hired me as the new Headmaster.
Now that im basically done with exams and such i should be on more so we will see how things go. I know me and Jen planned on Resetting the jobs so we will see where we are going with that.
avatar
??HC??

Posts : 33
Points : 47
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

how come nobody comes to ]H[ anymore?
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Toby on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am

Tyler Mcdonald wrote:how come nobody comes to ]H[ anymore?
Because we killed it.
And `H` took advantage.
avatar
Toby

Posts : 119
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People Making Things Worse.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum