]H[ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points
Gryffindor:

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Slytherin:
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
I am annoyed. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
I am annoyed. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
I am annoyed. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
I am annoyed. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
I am annoyed. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
I am annoyed. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
I am annoyed. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
I am annoyed. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
I am annoyed. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne

I am annoyed.

+6
]H[ HM/DL/HOS
Terri
Gab
Lil Wayne
Criggle
Toby
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am annoyed. Empty I am annoyed.

Post  Toby Mon May 25, 2009 7:47 pm

I was one of the most loyal ]H['ers here. Right from the start, weeks before it even opened i was dedicated. I worked hard as Head Of Slytherin and forum moderator.
Then the school was failing. I was holding on, trying to help, but i saw no hope.

Yes, i left the school. I said some things while I was annoyed. Then the next day I came back. Because i cannot leave this school, I didn't want to give up on it.
I make bad decisions that i regret when i am annoyed.

Then I stay longer, and still nothing changes, and I don't get a good enough job to even attempt to change anything. So i left after the opportunity to change things was taken away.

Then I leave, i regretted it a bit. Kaleb, Lotte and Jason all wanted me back. So I decided to make a poll. They voted for me to leave. So I left.

But, I cannot stay away, no matter how many times I try. ]H[ is where i belong. I know that. Just as sometimes i get annoyed, say bad things get in trouble for it, I leave, I come back. Mood Swings ;-;

I care about this school so much. I really do.

So now I am back.. hopefully. The school is getting off it's feet once again.
I will do everything i can to help.

But why do you show a negative attitude towards me.
"Oh my Toby. You left us through the hard times, now you come back just when were going good."

Yes i left you, but the thing is i am BACK and i am willing to work my hardest for this school. I care about it a lot. Two small things i could EASILY do, are History Of Magic and Forum Moderator. If you let me have those, that would give the students a reason to stay. They all want classes, and I can provide that. But you are stopping that from having that just because "Your not loyal enough".

Instead of complaining about the past, and moaning about the past, maybe you should look to the future and realise what would really help. Give me a reason to stay loyal. Give me a reason.

I sit here helplessly not being able to help the school, because i am not loyal enough.

This is not about me, or you it is about the future of this school. So don't deny me a job I can easily do, just because of small reasons, I could teach the students a lot, and make this school better.

Here's how it should go.
School > Students > Teachers > Arguments.

But instead it's the opposite way for some reason.

THIS IS ABOUT ]H[ NOT SILLY GRUDGES!
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

I am annoyed. Empty Re: I am annoyed.

Post  Criggle Mon May 25, 2009 8:59 pm

the SS and i see it as you left us in our time of need. you left us numerous times because you didnt see hope (you even said it yourself). we told every one who left to just go and not come back because we didnt want the negative attitude. which is what your brought us coming and going as you pleased. we accepted you back all the times you left and came back. you gave up on us, so we gave up on you. and we dont forget what you said. you still said them regardless if you were annoyed or not.
now if youd like to reapply to a staff position you must get to 7th year, and we will judge you to see if you are loyal to us or not. you have to prove your worth to us now. if you want to be back, you have to work it. This has been decided by the SS.
Criggle
Criggle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Tue May 26, 2009 5:10 am

Jen, I did leave. Normally I am a hopeful guy. But the school was turning into Hogwarts was, when Matt controlled it and it was in it's final days. Most people sitting OOCly. Virtually no students, and a couple of people hanging on, but gave it up in the end.

I did come and go many times. But that doesn't mean that we should never come back. I care too much about this school. Almost all the times I left, I was frustrated and angry and I make regretful decisions when i am in a mood.

This school does not have many loyal people left. The loyal people I know are:
Jason
Kaleb
Leo

The list does not go on much further. We don't really have any loyal students, because they get no classes. Why do they not get classes? Because not many people with jobs are seen as loyal enough. So there are only a couple of staff on the staff list.

So generally there are not many classes going on. So the students don't want to stay, and they will go to `H` where there are many classes. Without many classes, people can't move up 7 years. I bet you'll turn me down from this job. Then you will probably come along and accept somebody at `H` who is your best friend or something.

How the hell am I supposed to get anywhere. Loyalty is overrated.
I don't think Different-Dance can get most of these 1st years to 7th year as quick as they'd like.
To be honest he is the only one who teaches regularly . Anyway, while being a student. Your not even allowed to participate in DE scenes. As a student, you just sit there wanting class, but not getting it. I am one of the most active people in this school. I could dedicate so much of my time to make it better. But i am being held back because of "Loyalty issues".

What's more important? The loyalty of a couple of people, or the welfare of the school?
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Tue May 26, 2009 8:00 am

Psst me Psst o_O

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Gab Tue May 26, 2009 3:48 pm

I also think loyalty is overrated ^_^ As long as someone wants to teach, rp, help new students, sort, etc., loyalty shouldn't matter. But then again Toby, people are biased and only accept their friends, in some cases. ^_^

Gab

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Tue May 26, 2009 9:26 pm

wha bout meee >: O

I can't get online mostly this week cuz at my moms house we don't have internet and rarely like today I'm at my dads house where there is internet x]

Terri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS Wed May 27, 2009 11:03 am

hello. xD
]H[ HM/DL/HOS
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Thu May 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Gab wrote:I also think loyalty is overrated ^_^ As long as someone wants to teach, rp, help new students, sort, etc., loyalty shouldn't matter. But then again Toby, people are biased and only accept their friends, in some cases. ^_^
Thanks gabe =]

And I want all SS to answer to this thread.
Waiting on;
Jason
&
Kaleb.

@Slytherin: Please don't spam topics with useless/hateful comments. It's really getting annoying ;-;
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Thu May 28, 2009 3:51 pm

alright, who cares if they want to come back really guys?
i mean shit its more people in our doors helping the school out.
its jsut ]H[ was going through a hard time.
let them come back, but dont expect the same amount of respect you had before you left.
Kaleb
Kaleb

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Thu May 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Kaleb wrote:alright, who cares if they want to come back really guys?
let them come back, but dont expect the same amount of respect you had before you left.
I don't expect the amount of respect.
I don't really care if I am hated or not.
But i need to help this school in one way or another.
It's not like I am going for a massive job or anything.
I am applying for the job i can do easily and greatly.
Be one of the parts that can help.
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Thu May 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Kaleb wrote:alright, who cares if they want to come back really guys?
Woohoo I was quoted from when Darklordwizard left the first time Wink

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Criggle Fri May 29, 2009 4:24 pm

right kaleb, well we all voted on this.
jason me and chris (apparently not you any more) dont think that people who leave our school for another, or since every one else was leaving, that they should be allowed back now that we are doing well. its not right. like wtf
Criggle
Criggle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri May 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Out of respect to the people who stayed with us, Longingly, We have made this decision. I know not everyone likes it, but you need to deal with it, Im sorry.

Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanz Fri May 29, 2009 7:22 pm

sry i havent ben on that much guys im on like a 4 week vacation

i havent quit just so yah noes
Tanz
Tanz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gab Fri May 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Not to be the Devil's Advocate, but in your place I would gladly accept any help, even from people who left. And knowing how Toby works, he comes and goes between schools, but he is a hard worker and the second best teacher of history, following me of course. ^_^

Gab

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Fri May 29, 2009 8:14 pm

There's gab being nice and yet humorong himself everyone knows I'm the best teaching that silly rabbit these are my trix Wink

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Gab Sat May 30, 2009 12:07 am

I meant I am the best HISTORY OF MAGIC teacher ^_^

Gab

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Sat May 30, 2009 4:40 am

Gab wrote:Not to be the Devil's Advocate, but in your place I would gladly accept any help, even from people who left. And knowing how Toby works, he comes and goes between schools, but he is a hard worker and the second best teacher of history, following me of course. ^_^
I guess that's true Rolling Eyes .
But.. i never used harry potter wiki!
I did it over my own memory Razz
That's why my lessons were messed up x]

Anyway's. I understand that their are loyal people, more loyal than me. But still I don't think any of those loyal people will be applying for HoM. You could go through everyone loyal person you could think of, and they would probably not want it.

I can do this job very well. I can work hard on this.

But anyway, seeing as "Loyalty" is such a big issue. And i will have to try and work my way up, which is hard to do when there are no friggin students, to have friggin classes with. I guess I will leave to another school, not `H`, not WoH.

But I guess I'll watch from the sidelines and watch this school die. =]
"Loyalty" Has got in the way of the success of the school. Oh noes.

The new school that I go to, will not have problems like you have. They will not have loyalty issues. And stupid arguments everywhere over the smallest little things.

So bye again.
I am not coming back, until.. well the SS accept that loyalty does not come before the welfare of the school.
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Sat May 30, 2009 9:22 am

Watch the school Die? Thats a great attitude to have -.-

And if this new hoggy your talking about is Matt's, Good luck trying to avoid the problems because it will more than likely have less members than we have, Or be made up of all his non-RPing friends.

Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gab Sat May 30, 2009 9:29 am

To be the Devil's Advocate again Very Happy Toby you go winning if you either join ]H[ or WoH, if it is Matt's well I dont think you will rp that much, on the other hand I have heard rumors of someone opening another school. Advice: stick with ]H[, be persistent, and annoy them until they give you HoM. ^_^ Btw Terri is the other one who might want the job Razz

Gab

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Sat May 30, 2009 9:54 am

Jason wrote:Watch the school Die? Thats a great attitude to have -.-

And if this new hoggy your talking about is Matt's, Good luck trying to avoid the problems because it will more than likely have less members than we have, Or be made up of all his non-RPing friends.
jason if you haven't noticed it is dying.
A couple of students.
Probably less than five.

Less members? I don't think so. I'll work as hard as I can to make sure there are members. Because there i will have the means to do so.

He may have non-rp friends, but it doesn't mean that they will all have power.
Matt has learnt from his mistakes last time and this time the school WILL be better.
Matt is a great leader, he doesn't do stupid polls, and have to wait for all the SS to agree on one little thing. He will lead the school well.

If you had people like Matt and Alex running the school, this school would probably be better than `H`.

When Alex left the first time, we fell apart. We got so bad, that we cannot return to what we used to be.

]H[ now:
Has a few members that hope for change.
A few students wanting classes and not getting them.

To be honest most of the members at ]H[ want an excuse to leave.

And I you think I have ranted enough now? This is me holding back. I would say so many things, directed mainly to one person.
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Sat May 30, 2009 10:06 am

Theres no need to hold back.

And, Good Luck. I actually mean that for real, I know that matt could be a good HM and that his school could actually be successful, dont let us hold you back. Thats all I'm saying.

Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Sun May 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Jason wrote:Theres no need to hold back.

And, Good Luck. I actually mean that for real, I know that matt could be a good HM and that his school could actually be successful, dont let us hold you back. Thats all I'm saying.
You held me back at lease 5 times before. Razz
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Snappey Sun May 31, 2009 11:29 pm

you know what I say?

Everyone stfu and get on Habbo to Rp. xD
Snappey
Snappey

http://www.youareanidiotifyouclickhere.com

Back to top Go down