House Points
Gryffindor:
20

Hufflepuff:
0

Ravenclaw:
12

Slytherin:
8
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne


Things I have in my posession

Go down

Things I have in my posession

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Sat May 23, 2009 5:41 pm

This is a list of magic items I own.

1. Maruders Map

2. Invisibilty Cloak

3. Elders Wand

4. Pet Snake(Nagini's son)

5. Wand(of course)

6. Robes

7. School books

8. Cauldron( for potions)

9. firebolt(broom)

10. Salazar Slytherin's locket(My locket) since he is my great great great grandfather

11. Crengrin Longbottom's soul(muahahahahahaha)
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Toby on Sat May 23, 2009 5:57 pm

You don't own most of these things =]
avatar
Toby

Posts : 119
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Sat May 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Toby wrote:You don't own most of these things =]

In Ic- I own all of them
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Toby on Sat May 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Derek Kent wrote:This is a list of magic items I own.

1. Maruders Map- Sadly you dont.

2. Invisibilty Cloak - Sadly you don't.

3. Elders Wand - Sadly you don't.

4. Pet Snake(Nagini's son) Sadly you don;t.

5. Wand(of course)

6. Robes

7. School books

8. Cauldron( for potions)

9. firebolt(broom)

10. Salazar Slytherin's locket(My locket) since he is my great great great grandfather -sadly you don't/

11. Crengrin Longbottom's soul(muahahahahahaha)- sadly you dont
avatar
Toby

Posts : 119
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Sat May 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Toby wrote:
Derek Kent wrote:This is a list of magic items I own.

1. Maruders Map- Sadly you dont.

2. Invisibilty Cloak - Sadly you don't.

3. Elders Wand - Sadly you don't.

4. Pet Snake(Nagini's son) Sadly you don;t.

5. Wand(of course)

6. Robes

7. School books

8. Cauldron( for potions)

9. firebolt(broom)

10. Salazar Slytherin's locket(My locket) since he is my great great great grandfather -sadly you don't/

11. Crengrin Longbottom's soul(muahahahahahaha)- sadly you dont

Fuck you. I have all those things asshole!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Gary on Sat May 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Derek, you don't have them. No one has any of the special items on there because they haven't been won through a quest or the Senior Staff haven't given them out yet, either that or someone else has them.

Gary

Posts : 9
Points : 1
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Sat May 23, 2009 6:27 pm

My character has them
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Toby on Sat May 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Derek Kent wrote:My character has them
You cant just proclaim you have the,.
YOU EARN THEM!
avatar
Toby

Posts : 119
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ??HC?? on Sat May 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Gary wrote:Derek, you don't have them. No one has any of the special items on there because they haven't been won through a quest or the Senior Staff haven't given them out yet, either that or someone else has them.
The SS currently have
Numbers 1234-(Didnt have a son)10,11

In other Words, You dont have them and you cant just claim them.

BTW Please refrain from Cussing thanks.
avatar
??HC??

Posts : 33
Points : 47
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Sat May 23, 2009 9:17 pm

??HC?? wrote:
Gary wrote:Derek, you don't have them. No one has any of the special items on there because they haven't been won through a quest or the Senior Staff haven't given them out yet, either that or someone else has them.
The SS currently have
Numbers 1234-(Didnt have a son)10,11

In other Words, You dont have them and you cant just claim them.

BTW Please refrain from Cussing thanks.

Actually I have a pet snake, I bougth him at Borgin & Burkes in Nocturne Alley. My snake is the blood son of Voldemort's dead snake Nagini
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ??HC?? on Sat May 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Derek Kent wrote:
??HC?? wrote:
Gary wrote:Derek, you don't have them. No one has any of the special items on there because they haven't been won through a quest or the Senior Staff haven't given them out yet, either that or someone else has them.
The SS currently have
Numbers 1234-(Didnt have a son)10,11

In other Words, You dont have them and you cant just claim them.

BTW Please refrain from Cussing thanks.

Actually I have a pet snake, I bougth him at Borgin & Burkes in Nocturne Alley. My snake is the blood son of Voldemort's dead snake Nagini
1. The snake never had kids.
2. Snakes are not allowed at Hogwarts >.>
avatar
??HC??

Posts : 33
Points : 47
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Sat May 23, 2009 9:54 pm

yeah well i am voldemorts son i should be allowed
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Terri on Sat May 23, 2009 10:05 pm

You can't be voldermorts son in character end of story. You do not have the magic items either. nobody in this RPG has anybody of them. You can't claim having these items you need to earn them.

ty =]

Terri
Admin

Posts : 71
Points : 52
Join date : 2009-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Kaleb on Sat May 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Terri wrote:You can't be voldermorts son in character end of story. You do not have the magic items either. nobody in this RPG has anybody of them. You can't claim having these items you need to earn them.

ty =]

x2. time for this to be closed.

_________________
avatar
Kaleb

Posts : 87
Points : 67
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 29
Location : Amascrilla Tejas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Sat May 23, 2009 10:29 pm

idc what you say i have these items and please leave me be. It's not like thses items are going to harm ]H[ because I'm going to let them. I love ]H[. It is my home

ic-

Toby used a memory charm on me and made me forget me ever being Salazar Slytherin's great great great grandson. I did not forget however these remarkable items I recovered and the fact that I am also a descendant of the malfoy family and the muggle Tom Riddle's Grandson.
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ??HC?? on Sat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Derek Kent wrote:idc what you say i have these items and please leave me be. It's not like thses items are going to harm ]H[ because I'm going to let them. I love ]H[. It is my home

ic-

Toby used a memory charm on me and made me forget me ever being Salazar Slytherin's great great great grandson. I did not forget however these remarkable items I recovered and the fact that I am also a descendant of the malfoy family and the muggle Tom Riddle's Grandson.
>.>

ICLY You do not have these Items!
ICLY the SS of ]H[ Does.

So Stop Arguing and just move on.If you want to get these items then do them when they release one of the items. You dont just Claim anything you want or if thats how it happened i could just claim what you "claim" to currently own.

The end. No More. You dont have them Period.
avatar
??HC??

Posts : 33
Points : 47
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Toby on Sun May 24, 2009 6:25 am

Like your not allowed to just go;

Oh look HoS is open and nobody has applied.
I think i'll just claim it.. im sure nobody will notice.
avatar
Toby

Posts : 119
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Jason on Sun May 24, 2009 8:41 am

As Headmaster, I am telling you officially that you do not own ANY of these things. As of date, IC'ly they all lie in gringotts.

Jason
Admin

Posts : 107
Points : 107
Join date : 2009-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Sun May 24, 2009 9:25 am

Jason wrote:As Headmaster, I am telling you officially that you do not own ANY of these things. As of date, IC'ly they all lie in gringotts.

Fine headmaster, all the unordinary items are in Gringrotts. But the Items that I need like robes, books, wand, a cauldron, and a pet snake will be in the slytherin dormitory waiting for my use.
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Jason on Sun May 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Yes, You can have those, Accept your snake cannot in any way be related to Nagini.

Jason
Admin

Posts : 107
Points : 107
Join date : 2009-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ??HC?? on Sun May 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Jason wrote:Yes, You can have those, Accept your snake cannot in any way be related to Nagini.

or have a snake period. They are not allowed at Hogwarts..
avatar
??HC??

Posts : 33
Points : 47
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS on Sun May 24, 2009 8:04 pm

??HC?? wrote:
Jason wrote:Yes, You can have those, Accept your snake cannot in any way be related to Nagini.

or have a snake period. They are not allowed at Hogwarts..

IC- please can i have the snake. I love it and it dosn't bother anyone. He's harmless and he eats only redcaps and pixies. I can feed him easily.
avatar
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Posts : 75
Points : 43
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 24
Location : ]H[ Slytherin House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things I have in my posession

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum