]H[ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points
Gryffindor:

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Slytherin:
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne

]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[

4 posters

Go down

]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ Empty ]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[

Post  Jason Tue May 12, 2009 11:37 am

The following rules have been devised by SS and are to be followed at all times.

Section One: Magic Conjuring

Here at ]H[ we have a set, 3 WORD MINIMUM word rule. This however is aminimum, Advanced Rpers may wish to exceed the minimum requirement. Now, You will be shown how it is to be Rp'ed.

Correct Way;

-takes out wand-
-aims at you-
stupefy
-hits you well-

Incorrect Way;

-wand-
-aims-
stupefy
-hits-

Section Two: IC and OOC

IC - Meaning "In Character" and roleplaying in sort way, shape or form
OOC - Meaning "Out Of Character" and not roleplaying but engaging in conversation

- You cannot be IC in and OOC Room
- You cannot repeat anything you herely IC'ly whilst being OOC
- You Must state OOC before you leave a scene [otherwise your open to attack]
- You must state IC if you wish to engage in a certain RP Activity

Section Three: Dark Wizards/Creatues

Dark Wizards

Dark wizards are strictly forbidden to enter hogwarts. In cases they are permitted access to the grounds and the grounds only. If any DW ventures into Hogwarts and is not vart of a Valid and PLANNED RP scene, He or she shall be considered godmodding and will receive a related punishment.

Dark wizards will be a limited group. We dont want everyone just suddenly deciding to become one. This means please consult a member of staff is you are having thoughts about this so we can keep track of numbers and insure it does not get out of hand.

To apply to be a deatheater, You cannot be a junior student. You must be 5th year+. Any attempt to act of behalf of a Dark Wizard whilst being a student is immediatly void.

Dark Creatures

You must REQUEST to RP a dark creautre. These small privilages wil be given out sparingly, So keep that in mind. If you want a Dark Creature to be an animagus for of yourself, Please contact a member of senior staff. [See traits and abilities for full details]

Section Four: Generalities

- Godmodding results in a punishment of a one day ban from the RPG.
- Death lasts a maximum of 24 hours, It will be specified by attacker
- If you are standing in the doorway by default you are OOC, and cannot repeat anything you may of heard from others who are IC at the time.

Last edited by Jason on Mon May 25, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ Empty Re: ]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[

Post  Giver-of-Death Wed May 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Dark Wizards

Dark wizards are strictly forbidden to enter hogwarts. In cases they are permitted access to the grounds and the grounds only. If any DW ventures into Hogwarts and is not vart of a Valid and PLANNED RP scene, He or she shall be considered godmodding and will receive a related punishment.

Dark wizards will be a limited group. We dont want everyone just suddenly deciding to become one. This means please consult a member of staff is you are having thoughts about this so we can keep track of numbers and insure it does not get out of hand.

Hell no. I'm not going to have to plan EVERY single time I go into Hogwarts. I won't do random RAIDS, but I may need to enter Hogwarts to do certain scenes. And honestly, the time it takes for the SS to plan a scene, I could have done 10 decent, valid and fun scenes.

You need to change that. Maybe say that I can do upto 2 unplanned scenes a week or something, I don't do many anyway since I don't have Dark Wizards.

ALSO, anyone wanting to be a Dark Wizard needs to contact ME, or whoever the Dark Lord is.

So update it please, I can't work as Dark Lord with these restrictions.

And we need more detailed rules.

Giver-of-Death

Back to top Go down

]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[ Empty Re: ]H[ Official Role Playing Rules ]H[

Post  Lil Wayne Thu May 14, 2009 1:12 am

Minimum of 24 hours? We should go between 2-24 hours in choice of killer

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryPotterScar Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Is it OOC if you move away from the door but people act like you're not there?
Or if you hide{(Roleplaying it.)

HarryPotterScar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down