]H[ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points
Gryffindor:

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Slytherin:
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne

Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!!

+3
Delta
]H[ HM/DL/HOS
Aaron
7 posters

Go down

Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! Empty Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!!

Post  Aaron Sat May 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was Taken over by the Dark Lord.

The Dark Lord and a Single Death Eater Entered Hogwarts and Attacked the Headmaster The Headmaster (Jay Trewlany) Was Forced to Stand Down as Headmaster. Then The Dark Lord took over. He Has Death Eaters Surrounding the School and in the School.

Jay Trewlany Was Givin Back His Position as Headmaster by the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord Had Force Him to become a Death Eater.

Last edited by Aaron on Sat May 30, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aaron

Back to top Go down

Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! Empty Re: Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!!

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS Sat May 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Aaron wrote:Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was Taken over by the Dark Lord.

The Dark Lord and a Single Death Eater Entered Hogwarts and Attacked the Dark Lord. The Headmaster (Jay Trewlany) Was Forced to Stand Down as Headmaster. Then The Dark Lord took over. He Has Death Eaters Surrounding the School and in the School.

Jay Trewlany Was Givin Back His Position as Headmaster by the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord Had Force Him to become a Death Eater.

The dark lord attacked the dark lord?
]H[ HM/DL/HOS
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Back to top Go down

Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! Empty Re: Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!!

Post  Aaron Sat May 30, 2009 7:15 pm

SlytherinWizard wrote:
Aaron wrote:Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was Taken over by the Dark Lord.

The Dark Lord and a Single Death Eater Entered Hogwarts and Attacked the Dark Lord. The Headmaster (Jay Trewlany) Was Forced to Stand Down as Headmaster. Then The Dark Lord took over. He Has Death Eaters Surrounding the School and in the School.

The dark lord attacked the dark lord?

How Dumb Are You. NO and if u can post you can get on habbo.

Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Aaron be nice.
And thats atually what you put
the dark lord and a single death eater attacked the dark lord.
Delta
Delta

Location : Behind you, but when you go to see me, i will be gone, i am both everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

http://bisdak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Sat May 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Delta wrote:Aaron be nice.
And thats atually what you put
the dark lord and a single death eater attacked the dark lord.

I just realized that you did put that O.o

Terri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Sun May 31, 2009 4:37 am

Ultimato Fail moment for gavin.
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Sun May 31, 2009 10:27 am

I Know Right. Gavin has a lot of stuff to do when he gets on.

Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Sun May 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Couldnt wait 1 more day I'm undeatheatering the headmaster unless Gary has already banananan holy crap that's freakkin awesome

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Daily Prophet: TAKE OVER OF HOGWARTS!!! Empty Aaron..

Post  Jake-Matthews Sun May 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Aaron.. for christ sakes you always go up on approachs right away.. Seriously.. CALM DOWN your being unrealitic by gettign killed By orion then your son taking the throne to dark lord and 3 days later BANG he invades let it settle down for a little alright?

Jake-Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum