]H[ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points
Gryffindor:

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Slytherin:
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne

Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up]

4 posters

Go down

Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] Empty Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up]

Post  Gary Sun May 24, 2009 8:09 am

Habbo Name: vBloodshot [Previously Bloodshot,]
Rp Name: Evan Cain.
Rp Age: 22
Current Rp Position: None. Previously Head of Gryffindor.

What time will you be online?

At weekdays, I can be on between the times of 5:00Pm Gmt and 11:00pm Gmt, that's almost six hours every day of the week. Unless I'm busy, at weekends I tend to spend a lot of time on habbo and by alot I mean at various times between 10:00am and midnight, again Gmt. Of course I don't spend that long on the internet, I come off between the times but still, in total I probably rack up around seven hours or so at the weekends, spent on Habbo. The only problem with my hours is that I'm in Britain and with the five hours difference between myself and the Americans that go to ]H[, I may find it quite hard to get on at the same as them but never the less, I will my heart to stay on Habbo and stay at ]H[ for as long as I can during the day and the evening. Sometimes, if I'm busy, I may not get on as long as that but can still try. During holidays, Summer ect. I can be on the computer as long as I want to be, which could to around 2:00am GMT. I get as many hours as I can of online time and I'll spend most, if not all of this, fufilling my duties as the assistant Head Auror. I know haven't been on lately, but I was very busy moving house in real life and couldn't get on during that time, so please don't hold that against my appointment to the position.

Resume (Experiance)

H [Chris's Old One]

Slytherin 1-5
Muggle Studies Professor.
Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor.

*H*

Head Auror.
Minister of Magic.
Dark Lord.

]H[
Head of Gryffindor.
OOC; Forum Mod.

-[H]- [UK]

Hufflepuff 1-7.
Head Boy.
Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor.
Auror.

Why do you wish to become an Auror?

I wish to become an Auror because, I've always wanted to be active as one at a Hogwarts. During my time as Head Auror at *H* not much was happening and I got very little experience from it but things should be different at ]H[. Been an Auror would give me a chance to create ic scenes and such within and outside the school, meaning there'll be more chances to get things done and for battles and such to happen. Been an Auror gives me a chance to get involved with the storylines at ]H[ and help out with them and participate in them. The main reason I want to become an Auror is too build up more experience in dueling and also to help out with the selection and testing of the new applicants to become Auror's, by doing so I would be abole to expand the rp at ]H[ which is something I aim to do in this position. I have the experience to be an Auror and experience as one and know what to do in this position and because in my time as one I enjoyed been one and really want to do it again, an Auror is something that is fun and interesting to rolepay as. The other reason I want to be one is to battle with anyone that becomes a Dark Wizard, I find that duelling in HpRp's is very good experience and one that been an Auror gives you power to do without been complained about by one and without anyone going "Your not an Auror, you don't have the authority to attack us or stop us", but in this position I have that power. These are my reasons for wanting to be the Assistant Head Auror.

What will you do if I Accept this Application?

If I'm accepting into this position I will;
- Help with the reading of people's applications.
- Help decide who to accept and who to reject.
- Help test the aurors when the time comes.
- Help train regular and Junior Aurors.
- Be sure every Auror is going by the rules and is up to the standard.
- I have various other ideas for the Aurors, such as strategies that i don't want to put out in the open in case I'm not accepted, they can be copied that way.

What are your strengths?

My Strengths Include;

- Experience in Hprp and other rp.
- Moderate Rping Skill.
- Knowledge of Spells, Laws, potions, ect.
- Knowledge of the general Hp world.
- Very Decesive in rping.
- Capable to perform under pressure.

What are your weaknesses?

My weaknesses include;

- Trying to fight over three people at once, I just crumble there.
- Knowledge of advanced healing spells.
- I tend to typo quite a bit, but not in the spell names.
- I can be quite impatient sometimes, especially when I'm alone.

Thanks for looking at this.

Gary

Back to top Go down

Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] Empty Re: Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up]

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS Sun May 24, 2009 9:31 am

A very good application. I like it. You know what, I give you most highest amount of support and no one can beat that much support. Very Happy
]H[ HM/DL/HOS
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Back to top Go down

Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up] Empty Re: Assistant Head Auror. [If apps are open, if not, leave it up]

Post  Toby Sun May 24, 2009 1:29 pm

I can.
Shaport
Support
Supportation
support duh
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Sun May 24, 2009 5:37 pm

ON Trial Smile (im glad your on trial i know you rp well xD)

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Sun May 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Well done Gary!
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum