]H[ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points
Gryffindor:

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Slytherin:
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
Ive had enough EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
Ive had enough EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
Ive had enough EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
Ive had enough EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
Ive had enough EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
Ive had enough EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
Ive had enough EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
Ive had enough EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
Ive had enough EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne

Ive had enough

+4
Lil Wayne
Toby
Snappey
DarkProphets
8 posters

Go down

Ive had enough Empty Ive had enough

Post  DarkProphets Thu May 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Just, had, enough!
=/

1: I do a lot of work, and i get no thanks, no appreciation for it. Take today at work, i spent a whole 2 hours going around and redoing the whole shelves, put EVERYTHING in order in the childrens section, and the library was empty, i didnt have to be on counter! What did my senior do? Tell me off for leaving Ben on the counter on his own! I mean, wtf? He told me I can go, he was just sitting there doing nothing.

And yeah, for people who know, i mean the same for here. Look around all the sections of the forums, all the stuff ive posted. Rules, lists, templated, requirements, etc etc. Stuff the SS should have done when the school first OPENED! Not being an ass, but the SS should be doing stuff like that, instead of planning events and making lots of polls, its stuff we have needed for a month. And yeah, toby said thanks, but thats it. I get people betching at me all the time, ive taken ALOT of shet from ]H[ the last month or so, and yet ive stood here and took it all, and still worked my butt off for this place. And no thanks, no appreciation, no gratitude. Takes the piss ;x

2: Confused. Really confused. I cant say the whole situation on here, but my heads fucked up at the moment. Ive got rl stuff going on thats doing me in, and i can hardly cope now. Ive had major breakdowns this week, been drinking really bad again, hardly sleeping, not eating. And yeah i dont show it, but im a total mess.

And now, im confused over something different, and idk if its real or im being paranoid. But it seems so real, and idk what to do. My family IRL dont give a shet, i go to them and theyre too busy watching tv or shet to give me advice. My RL mates dont care, josh is always just betching at me about something, and dans too busy getting laid to care. Who the fxck am i supposed to talk too? They all come to ME when they want help, yet they dont repay the favour.

3: Depression. As you saw above, i show proper signs of depression. Severe mood swings, wanting to kill myself, TRYING to kill myself, drinking, smoking ALOT more, self-harm, loss of appetite, losing weight again, always tired yet cant sleep... and idk what to do. Whenever i go to the doctors, i always HAVE to be in a good mood, even if i TRY to me depressed i cant, im always happy and smiling! so she dont believe im depressed, says its stress, blah blah blah.

Hence i cant get meds, or help or anything. it aint fair? x.X; and i know meds work for me, i used to steal a mates ones occasionally... but meh, ill stick to drinking and harming i guess? useless doctors =/

BTW, i dont want sympathy, i just needed to get it all out x.x
DarkProphets
DarkProphets

Back to top Go down

Ive had enough Empty Re: Ive had enough

Post  Snappey Thu May 07, 2009 11:09 pm

I would suggest laying off the drinking and smoking. Wink

It'll help, more than you think.
Snappey
Snappey

http://www.youareanidiotifyouclickhere.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkProphets Fri May 08, 2009 3:47 am

Pfft i drink and smoke anyway, its just going up recently >_>

But then the drinking has gone down alot more since Saturday, mainly cause i cant afford it though
DarkProphets
DarkProphets

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Fri May 08, 2009 3:52 am

Well, maybe you can take some time off ]H[ so you can focus on your R/L problems.
Unless you feel people betching at you on habbo makes you feel better.
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkProphets Fri May 08, 2009 3:58 am

Oh it does, kinda

It helps when they piss me off and i lose my temper at them, calms me down alot >_>
DarkProphets
DarkProphets

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Fri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

So be nice to you as a friend or dont as a friend XP

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujifilm Fri May 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Toby wrote:Well, maybe you can take some time off ]H[ so you can focus on your R/L problems.
Unless you feel people betching at you on habbo makes you feel better.

I agree. The best thing you can do is just try to get your life back together. I go through this too. Just a little more hush hush about it.
Fujifilm
Fujifilm

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLordWizard Sat May 09, 2009 8:57 am

seriously. dude, just calm down
DarkLordWizard
DarkLordWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkProphets Sat May 09, 2009 4:41 pm

DarkLordWizard wrote:seriously. dude, just calm down

Wtf? the vent section is to vent, which means let out your anger

so why would i calm down? o.o
DarkProphets
DarkProphets

Back to top Go down

Post  Giver-of-Death Mon May 11, 2009 1:45 pm

DarkProphets wrote:1: I do a lot of work, and i get no thanks, no appreciation for it. Take today at work, i spent a whole 2 hours going around and redoing the whole shelves, put EVERYTHING in order in the childrens section, and the library was empty, i didnt have to be on counter! What did my senior do? Tell me off for leaving Ben on the counter on his own! I mean, wtf? He told me I can go, he was just sitting there doing nothing.

And yeah, for people who know, i mean the same for here. Look around all the sections of the forums, all the stuff ive posted. Rules, lists, templated, requirements, etc etc. Stuff the SS should have done when the school first OPENED! Not being an ass, but the SS should be doing stuff like that, instead of planning events and making lots of polls, its stuff we have needed for a month. And yeah, toby said thanks, but thats it. I get people betching at me all the time, ive taken ALOT of shet from ]H[ the last month or so, and yet ive stood here and took it all, and still worked my butt off for this place. And no thanks, no appreciation, no gratitude. Takes the piss ;x

Do what I said. Quit ]H[. Quit being a MOD. And delete all your topics when you do. Honestly, I don't know why you've bothered to stay here this long now Dave, it's fucking you up, and you don't need it.

If you're only going to get a bunch of crap, from idiots here, then don't do anything for them. Simple.

Giver-of-Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Mon May 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Dave Dont do it if you feel you wont get any apprecaiton for it.

Just Leave it all to me.

Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Mon May 11, 2009 11:50 pm

As far as I'm concerned you own rules I appreciate you what barely anyone realises Dave makes foruming simple as east as copy and paste.

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum