House Points
Gryffindor:
20

Hufflepuff:
0

Ravenclaw:
12

Slytherin:
8
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne


Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Go down

Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  Criggle on Mon May 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Since Jason and i are the only SS at this moment, and there is already intense trials for Deputy Headmaster... Deputy Headmistress is currently not available until further notice. This is not a permanent thing. This is just going to help the SS deal with what we have in a more organized way. This may only take a few days before apps open, but please... pleaseeee understand where we are coming from.
avatar
Criggle
Admin

Posts : 126
Points : 187
Join date : 2009-04-29
Location : Kevins pants ( He wishes)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  ??HC?? on Mon May 04, 2009 10:23 pm

np hun.


lol plus im a guy so it dont apply to me xD
avatar
??HC??

Posts : 33
Points : 47
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  Toby on Tue May 05, 2009 10:34 am

Damn if i didn't get Deputy Headmaster i was gonna go for this Crying or Very sad
Joking, good idea Jen.
avatar
Toby

Posts : 119
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  Manders. on Wed May 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Lol wow Toby xD No please take your time Jen. There is no rush and we will just wait patiently until it comes =]
avatar
Manders.

Posts : 47
Points : 78
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 27
Location : OH-IO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  DarkLordWizard on Wed May 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Manders. wrote:Lol wow Toby xD No please take your time Jen. There is no rush and we will just wait patiently until it comes =]



when is it going to happen?
avatar
DarkLordWizard

Posts : 56
Points : 129
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  Criggle on Wed May 06, 2009 9:45 pm

After Deputy Headmaster is decided.
avatar
Criggle
Admin

Posts : 126
Points : 187
Join date : 2009-04-29
Location : Kevins pants ( He wishes)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  DarkLordWizard on Wed May 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Criggle wrote:After Deputy Headmaster is decided.


And how long will that take?
avatar
DarkLordWizard

Posts : 56
Points : 129
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  DarkLordWizard on Wed May 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Criggle wrote:After Deputy Headmaster is decided.


And how long will that take?
avatar
DarkLordWizard

Posts : 56
Points : 129
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  Criggle on Wed May 06, 2009 10:08 pm

when the poll ends..
so like 2 days or so
avatar
Criggle
Admin

Posts : 126
Points : 187
Join date : 2009-04-29
Location : Kevins pants ( He wishes)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  Jas-Devenuito on Sun May 10, 2009 6:07 am

Criggle wrote:Since Jason and i are the only SS at this moment, and there is already intense trials for Deputy Headmaster... Deputy Headmistress is currently not available until further notice. This is not a permanent thing. This is just going to help the SS deal with what we have in a more organized way. This may only take a few days before apps open, but please... pleaseeee understand where we are coming from.



Criggle Is gangsta x]



(I just had to post something)

Jas-Devenuito

Posts : 2
Points : 12
Join date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reg. Deputy Headmistress Applications

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum