]H[ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points
Gryffindor:

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Slytherin:
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
you don't give a crap about me EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
you don't give a crap about me EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
you don't give a crap about me EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
you don't give a crap about me EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
you don't give a crap about me EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
you don't give a crap about me EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
you don't give a crap about me EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
you don't give a crap about me EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
you don't give a crap about me EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne

you don't give a crap about me

3 posters

Go down

you don't give a crap about me Empty you don't give a crap about me

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS Mon May 25, 2009 10:47 pm

I know I've been getting into alot of trouble lately and dying alot. the reason i keep dying is because the Dark Lord-depression1 and his deatheater comet-coma keep killing me. I keep getting in trouble because I get revenge for being killed or attacked. well the staff in ]H[ aren't doing a damn thing when they see me die or get attacked. they comletely ignore it. But when I attack or kill someone I get in trouble. That's not fair at all. I love ]H[. It is my home, but the staff makes it hard for me to feel that way. I love ]H[. I feel like it's where i belong. Please, show some care for what happens to me.
]H[ HM/DL/HOS
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Back to top Go down

you don't give a crap about me Empty We Understand...

Post  Different-Dance Mon May 25, 2009 11:31 pm

SlytherinWizard wrote:I know I've been getting into alot of trouble lately and dying alot. the reason i keep dying is because the Dark Lord-depression1 and his deatheater comet-coma keep killing me. I keep getting in trouble because I get revenge for being killed or attacked. well the staff in ]H[ aren't doing a damn thing when they see me die or get attacked. they comletely ignore it. But when I attack or kill someone I get in trouble. That's not fair at all. I love ]H[. It is my home, but the staff makes it hard for me to feel that way. I love ]H[. I feel like it's where i belong. Please, show some care for what happens to me.

We Understand This, But It's Just That Sometimes You Get Caught, And The Other's Do Not. If i Catch Them Attacking Or Killing Anyone I Will Take Imennse Action, So Dont Worry... We Do Care.. We Care For All Our Students

Different-Dance

Location : I Am Excessivley Obsessive With Tennis, So Beware. xD

Back to top Go down

you don't give a crap about me Empty Re: you don't give a crap about me

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS Mon May 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Different-Dance wrote:
SlytherinWizard wrote:I know I've been getting into alot of trouble lately and dying alot. the reason i keep dying is because the Dark Lord-depression1 and his deatheater comet-coma keep killing me. I keep getting in trouble because I get revenge for being killed or attacked. well the staff in ]H[ aren't doing a damn thing when they see me die or get attacked. they comletely ignore it. But when I attack or kill someone I get in trouble. That's not fair at all. I love ]H[. It is my home, but the staff makes it hard for me to feel that way. I love ]H[. I feel like it's where i belong. Please, show some care for what happens to me.

We Understand This, But It's Just That Sometimes You Get Caught, And The Other's Do Not. If i Catch Them Attacking Or Killing Anyone I Will Take Imennse Action, So Dont Worry... We Do Care.. We Care For All Our Students

Different dance, that's the problem. you'te the only person that cares about me and I'm grateful. thank you Smile
]H[ HM/DL/HOS
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Back to top Go down

you don't give a crap about me Empty RE: Topic

Post  Different-Dance Mon May 25, 2009 11:38 pm

SlytherinWizard wrote:
Different-Dance wrote:

Different dance, that's the problem. you'te the only person that cares about me and I'm grateful. thank you Smile

Im Sure Other Professor's Would Like You Also, However Sometimes They May Find You Annoying Or Frustrating... You Do Tend To Take Drastic Actions And They Are Quite Dramatic, And Cause You Into Trouble... Stay Out Of Trouble And I'm Sure You Will Suceed As i Said Before, You Have Potential.. Keep It That Way.. Don't Let me Down,

Different-Dance

Back to top Go down

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS Mon May 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Different-Dance wrote:
SlytherinWizard wrote:
Different-Dance wrote:

Im Sure Other Professor's Would Like You Also, However Sometimes They May Find You Annoying Or Frustrating... You Do Tend To Take Drastic Actions And They Are Quite Dramatic, And Cause You Into Trouble... Stay Out Of Trouble And I'm Sure You Will Suceed As i Said Before, You Have Potential.. Keep It That Way.. Don't Let me Down,

I won't let you down Different-Dance, I promise. You are my favorite proffessor and friend on habbo. I think your a great wizard and I respect you. Smile
]H[ HM/DL/HOS
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Back to top Go down

you don't give a crap about me Empty Thankyou.

Post  Different-Dance Mon May 25, 2009 11:46 pm

SlytherinWizard wrote:
Different-Dance wrote:
SlytherinWizard wrote:
Different-Dance wrote:

I won't let you down Different-Dance, I promise. You are my favorite proffessor and friend on habbo. I think your a great wizard and I respect you. Smile

Well Thankyou Derek, i Knew I Could Trust You, And Lets Hope It Stay's That Way, Is Anyone At ]H[? Im In Sport Detention Doing "Homework" Im Just About To Post My Second Installment Of The Homework.. The Heart Number.

Different-Dance

Back to top Go down

you don't give a crap about me Empty :)

Post  ]H[ HM/DL/HOS Mon May 25, 2009 11:51 pm

Different-Dance wrote:
SlytherinWizard wrote:
Different-Dance wrote:
SlytherinWizard wrote:
Different-Dance wrote:

Well Thankyou Derek, i Knew I Could Trust You, And Lets Hope It Stay's That Way, Is Anyone At ]H[? Im In Sport Detention Doing "Homework" Im Just About To Post My Second Installment Of The Homework.. The Heart Number.

You can trust me. It will stay that way and I don't know if anyone's at ]H[.
]H[ HM/DL/HOS
]H[ HM/DL/HOS

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Fri May 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Derek tell Gary to investigate it or I will if you wait til tuesdday I'll do it

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down