]H[ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points
Gryffindor:

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Slytherin:
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne

]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[

2 posters

Go down

]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ Empty ]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[

Post  DarkProphets Sat May 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Auror List

Head Auror: [Open]

Aurors:
[Open]
[Open]
[Open]
[Open]

Auror Information

All Aurors will be accepted on Trial Basis only. One weeks after you are hired, you shall take your AAT if I think you have done a good job. There will be 2 groups of Aurors, Groups A and B who are paired together while being Aurors, more information below.

Auror Pairs

Group A (A) will be in charge of patrolling all the Hogwarts Rooms. Group B (B) will be in charge of patrolling all other HPRP rooms. You must each patrol at least half an hour a day, as well as be online and ICly in ]H[ an hour a day. Your training will also be done in pairs, which will be decided later on.

AAT

You will be tested in 2 stages

Stage 1: You will duel me 3 times to test your duelling and RP skills. Each duel will contain different rules and scenarios.

Stage 2: You will be PMed a list of questions via the forums, which will be on Spells, Dark Magic, Laws, Potions, Dark Creatures and RP. You'd have 24 hours to reply with the answers

Auror Applications
Please use this format and include as much detail as possible:

Code:

[b]Habbo Name:[/b]
[b]RP Name:[/b]
[b]RP Age:[/b]
[b]Current RP Position:[/b]
[b]Previous Experience:[/b]
[b]Why you should be an Auror:[/b]

Auror Requirements

- You must be a member of HPRP for a minimum of 1 month
- You must be able to RP and duel to a high standard (my discretion)
- You must have reached at least 5th yr or higher during your 1 month
- You must have a good knowledge of spells, potions, creatures and IC laws

Senior and Junior Aurors

Each team has one Senior and Junior Aurors. This is basically a chain of command for when I am not around. The Junior Auror on each team will report to the Senior Auror, and then the SA will report straight to me when I am online next. I will decide who is the SA by experience and skill, there will be no favoritism, whoever is the better Auror will be the SA.

Both the SA's are the same rank, although unofficially I will announce one of them that takes command whenever I am not around, and they are both online. This will be the same with the JA's if both the SA's and I are not online. Being a SA or JA means no difference in power, all this means is that if there is an attack or a situation, whoever is highest ranking is basically in charge of that situation and has final say, as long as it does not overrule any of my existing commands.

[size=18]List Key[/size
[T] = Trial
(A)/(B) = Team
{S}/{J} = Senior or Junior
DarkProphets
DarkProphets

Back to top Go down

]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ Empty Re: ]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[

Post  DarkProphets Sat May 02, 2009 4:46 pm

Under Joshes authority as being in control of HA, he wanted me to inform you that all Aurors are hereby fired. He will not hire any Dark Wizards until a new HA is chosen, and then he shall create a short-term cease-fire to give time to hire Aurors/DW's, and to train them up, as well as create RP events.

Thank you Smile
DarkProphets
DarkProphets

Back to top Go down

]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[ Empty Re: ]H[ Auror Applications and Information ]H[

Post  DarkProphets Tue May 05, 2009 11:19 am

Move to ministry applications please
DarkProphets
DarkProphets

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLordWizard Wed May 06, 2009 5:14 pm

I never liked aurors. they always try to kill me just because my habbo name is darklordwizard.
DarkLordWizard
DarkLordWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down