]H[ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points
Gryffindor:

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Slytherin:
Updates!
As Of Now Event Organizer Positions Are Open!

Get Ready For A Week Long Event!... stay tuned!
Latest topics
» new RPG in Stiny
Head Auror Application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm by DarkLordWizard

» I have my own school and it's better
Head Auror Application EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm by Toby

» Bullshit! BULLSHIT
Head Auror Application EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am by Lil Wayne

» People Making Things Worse.
Head Auror Application EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am by Toby

» ok here we go
Head Auror Application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm by ]H[ HM/DL/HOS

» Anyone Home?
Head Auror Application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 am by Kaleb

» Animagi application
Head Auror Application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm by Lil Wayne

» ` + A Kiwibird Rant. { { PG - 13 loves. } }
Head Auror Application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm by Lil Wayne

» No holding back.
Head Auror Application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm by Lil Wayne

Head Auror Application

3 posters

Go down

Head Auror Application Empty Head Auror Application

Post  Lil Wayne Wed May 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Habbo Name: Lil-Wayne!.!
RP Name: Marcelo Che (other Char.)
RP Age: 27
Current RP Position: Wandering Wizard
Previous Experience:
Time online: about 4 hours a day
]H[
Slytherin 1st Year
#H#
Head of Slytherin
Slytherin 2nd Year I think (XD)

H (Chris/Matt)
Slytherin 5th Year
Muggle Studies Professor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor

[]H[] (Mattismynameokay?)
Assistant Head of Ravenclaw
Muggle Studies Professor

!~H~!
Head of Slytherin
HI

Why you should be an Head Auror:
I have all the skills, will take the full exam and I am a very active person especially weekends and end of days Wink. I will swithc up the group A and Group B things so Aurors wont quit when its boring for example every day Auror Group A will do Auror group Bs duties and vis-versa. I will count on the darklord to help me with planning when aurors will be on so it will be a fun battle for both side (oocly figure out time for there attack so aurors will be on) I will also let Jr. Aurors come in, for example its like an aurors helper getting trained to be a full time auror, They help with getting students out of the area. I will watch and make sure Aurors patrol 30 minutes a day havign them Pm me the exact time they patroled.

I will also add to the application like how long there on a day, how long there at hogwarts, and what will they do specially to help the school. I will make them put in the application strengths and weaknesses so I can pair them up with the right Jr. Auror. A aurors application should look like this: (fake person)
Habbo Name: asd147
Rp Name: Ash Block
Rp Age: Jr Auror: 17 Auror: 20
Time on: At least 2 hours A day
Strength in magic: Charms
Weakness: Hexes
Why I should have this position: ...
What will i do for the school: ...
I will also see if aurors have the skills for being aurors so if they type moderate there ok fast is a definete, If you type slow it is not I am adressing you as a noob but if you die youll be gone for I think two hours. I run everything fairly if you give respect you get it. I am also thinking on making a Head Aurors Assistant as my eyes when Im not online. If any aurors are slacking off I trust him or her to put them into shape or they are fired. I will send 3 Aurors and myself to investigate a crime scene like Sora Brooks death: I will come with my team of Aurors (Group A) and look around trying to find clues, The Assistant Head Auror will take Group B and look around the Crime area to see if there are any footprints or possible hiding places.

I was thinking of this but Im not sure if I get head auror I will make a poll for a group C giving more people a chance to become aurors. Group C in a crime scene will be responsible for the duties of group A and B. There main objective is to keep the school safe, then when they made sure of this I will chose a leader for group C the leader is the fastest well knowing auror out of group C. When group C finish patroling The grounds and the school he will stay back while the others patrol london. To ensure a safe school. Group C in a death eater attack is more behind making sure no sneaky Death Eaters come to attack from behind. If group A or B is wiped out group C will defend them while they heal themselves or get to the Hospital Wing in Hogwarts. Group C will bemade of Moderate wizardry skills.

Group A and B are more advanced aurors, They have more wizardry skills and more rpg experiances. Group A will be incharge of The school more then london, there number 1 goal is to keep the school safe. Group B is for London, they keep muggles unaware of wizards and protect muggles from Death Eaters while keeping themselves secret. When there is an emergency group A and B come together and protect the number one aspect to protect all innocent muggle and wizards. If an auror attacks any innocent muggle or wizard they will be automaticly fired when we figure out and get enough evidence. When they are fired they are also charged with assut or murder and get sent to azkban for the time in which crime they commited.

Auror Rules are simple dont break any normal wizards rules except using dark magic. I will allow this on occasion, that is in an emergency such as is they need to do Avada Kedavra to defend them and others then they must do this. I will ensure them if its for a good reason then its fine.

The Dark Lord: I will try to oocly make friends with him so there is no problem plotting attack times so there are aurors online so I am hoping we get a New dark lord soon for more scenes.

Thank you For considering this Application
Marcelo Che Smile

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Head Auror Application Empty Re: Head Auror Application

Post  DarkLordWizard Wed May 06, 2009 9:35 pm

ok dude. support Sleep
DarkLordWizard
DarkLordWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkProphets Thu May 07, 2009 2:47 am

Josh will cannot register on forums, so Im going to take the initiative and say accepted preliminary

You need to FR giver-of-death when youre on Habbo, and talk to him. Tell him that I accepted your app, and you need testing. But he still has final say if youre accepted.

Just a note though, 4 aurors are enough since Josh only has 4 DW's. And you can stick to the format I posted, or if you want too, lemme know, and you can rewrite the Auror List and ill sticky it/remove mine

(:
DarkProphets
DarkProphets

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Wayne Thu May 07, 2009 7:15 am

Yours is great I loved it

Lil Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content